ENGLISH TEACHER TRAINING COURSE:
Speaking a language fluently is quite different from knowing how to teach it, so we put together an intensive four-week course taught by professional English teachers who work in Buenos Aires. They have all of the insight you will need to teach in their city.
In this course you will:
- Receive a Teaching English to Argentinians course book
- Learn, practice and discuss the different teaching methods
- Practice presenting and teaching so as to receive constructive feedback from your teacher and peers.
- Deconstruct the English language and compare its logic to that of Spanish
- Review all of the English Grammar
- Brainstorm teaching activities/ and game ideas
- Share resources
Next course dates: January 7th 2019 – February 1st 2019. [USD 1300]
ONE ON ONE JOB SEARCH GUIDANCE (Included)
During the last two weeks of your teacher training course, your teacher will start to prep you for job interviews and put you in contact with employers. We work with both schools and businesses, giving you the option to teach children and/or adults.